6th and F Streets, NW
Files in this item
- JPEG image
This house at 6th and F Street, N.W., is the first building entirely occupied by the law school. The law school was located here from 1884-1891.
There is no definitive date for this photograph. Circa 1885.
All Rights Reserved by Georgetown University Law Center.
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.