Gatehouses at Georgetown University
C.M. Bell's Photographic Studio, Washington, D.C.
The North and South Gatehouses, built around 1850, were originally concrete block buildings. From 1981 to 1988, the North Gatehouse served as the GUTS ticket office. The South Gatehouse has been used as an information booth for campus visitors.
All Rights Reserved by Georgetown University Library.
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
The Most Rev. Philip M. Hannan, Auxiliary Bishop of Washington, assisted by University President Edward B. Bunn, S.J., blesses the carillon console in Healy Hall at Georgetown University Georgetown University Office of Public Relations (1956-10)