Show simple item record

Files in this item

Gatehouses at Georgetown University
dc.contributorGeorgetown Universityen
dc.contributorGeorgetown College (1789-1815)en
dc.creatoren
dc.date.accessioned2017-08-28T13:06:39Zen
dc.date.available2017-08-28T13:06:39Zen
dc.date.created1890en
dc.date.issueden
dc.identifier.otherAPT-BAG: georgetown.edu.10822_1044602.tar;APT-ETAG: 216e7f6abf09f9f04f48dceb8d9c2c69; APT-DATE: 2017-08-28_15:23:33en
dc.identifier.urien
dc.descriptionThe North and South Gatehouses, built around 1850, were originally concrete block buildings. From 1981 to 1988, the North Gatehouse served as the GUTS ticket office. The South Gatehouse has been used as an information booth for campus visitors.en
dc.format.mediumimageen
dc.rightsAll Rights Reserved by Georgetown University Library.en
dc.titleGatehouses at Georgetown Universityen
dc.typePhotographsen


This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record