St. Inigoes (8 of 13)
Georgetown University Manuscripts, Booth Family Center for Special Collections, Washington, D.C.
Jesuits. Maryland Province. Procurator
Land records:Maps, surveys, and other papers related to St. Inigoes including buildings and structures: Deed (1824) between Benjamin Williams and Joseph Carberry, S.J.; Certificate (1824) attesting to the fact that Benjamin Williams titled land to Fr. Carberry; Survey (1838) of land given to Carberry by Williams; Certificate (1890) attesting to sale of land [called St. Michael's Hundred] to Prescilla Biscoe; Deed of Livy Vigilante, S.J., to Daniel Thomas and Wife (1882); Note (Feb. 11, 1905) by Joseph Zwinge, S.J.;Survey (1826) of St. Inigoes Manor; Document attests to cannons being planted on the St. Inigoes line (1827); Letter (Nov. 6, 1845) from Fr. Carberry; Copy of old note-transcript of contents on reverse side; Map (1826) of Captain Thomas Smith's lines; Map of St. Inigoes [perhaps by Peter Gough]; Map of St. Inigoes Manor home farm has two sheets of accompanying notes; Map of old Good Hope Farm [location of slave quarters]; Map of church and home farm [extracted from Bro. Mobberly's account book of St. Inigoes (1806, 1812-14)].**Former finding aid locations: 119_26.1_16; 100M1-100N11**
For more information about copyright for materials within DigitalGeorgetown, please consult https://www.library.georgetown.edu/copyright/digitalgeorgetown.
Is Part Of
Archives of the Maryland Province of the Society of Jesus (GTM.000119); Box 58; Folder 8;
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.