St. Inigoes/Ridge (1 of 4)
Georgetown University Manuscripts, Booth Family Center for Special Collections, Washington, D.C.
Jesuits. Maryland Province. Procurator
Papers related to St. Inigoes-Ridge:One page history notes taken from Maryland History concerning churches in St. Mary's County-their location, brief description and names of clergy; Fly leaf of small book (1700) belonging to James Haddock, O.F.M., along with a separate sheet providing a brief history of its origin [and that of St. Peter's Church in Waldorf]; Notes on the history of the church and cemetery at St. Inigoes; brief extract of letter from Francis M. Goddard to C.C. Lancaster pertaining to the burning of St. Inigoes Manor in 1872; Receipt (1905) for $800 loan received by James Matthews, S.J., from the Provincial Procurator for building cook's house at St. Inigoes Manor. On rear contains brief history of cook's house.**Former finding aid locations: 119_15_4.2; 50 Z0-6**
For more information about copyright for materials within the Archives of the Maryland Province of the Society of Jesus collection, please consult https://www.library.georgetown.edu/copyright/digitalgeorgetown/maryland-province-archives.
Is Part Of
Archives of the Maryland Province of the Society of Jesus (GTM.000119); Box 59; Folder 1;
MetadataShow full item record
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
St. Inigoes/Ridge (2 of 4) Jesuits. Maryland Province. Procurator; DigitalGeorgetown; Georgetown University Manuscripts, Booth Family Center for Special Collections, Washington, D.C. (1718)