Conewago (7 of 19)
Georgetown University Manuscripts, Booth Family Center for Special Collections, Washington, D.C.
Jesuits. Maryland Province. Procurator
Land and legal records:Indenture (1775) between George Rickert and John Gilbreath; Note (1869)-Peter Manns, S.J., to Samuel Altoff for addition to church; Hanover [St. Joseph's Church] Petition to Fr. Keller, the Provincial, to have Mass on Sundays and holy days; Deed (1867) between Jacob Martin and the Corporation of Saint Joseph's College [Philadelphia]; Articles of Agreement (1876) between trustees of New Oxford Church and Father Superior of Conewago Chapel; Draught of lots in New Oxford; Release (1781) of Joseph Cauffman to Robert Molyneux, S.J.; Draught (1852) of tract in Franklin Township [Adams Co. Penn]; Draught of Jacob Sterner to Rev. Francis Neale, S.J.; Two letters (Sept. 11/15, 1905) from J.W. Shanahan, Bishop of Harrisburg, to Joseph Zwinge, S.J.; Draught of the Catholic church lot in the borough of McSherrystown (1890); Statement of accounts (1887-1891) between the Mother Ignatius of St. Joseph's Academy [McSherrystown] and the Superior of Conewago; A note (1856) concerning the McSherrystown Sisters' account; Indenture (1867) between John Lawrence and Burchard Villiger, S.J.; Agreement between Frank A. Noel, teacher, and the Trustees of the Union Independent School; Indenture (1835) between John Blair and May Martin.**Former finding aid locations: 119_34_4; 105.5P1-105.5R7**
For more information about copyright for materials within the Archives of the Maryland Province of the Society of Jesus collection, please consult https://www.library.georgetown.edu/copyright/digitalgeorgetown/maryland-province-archives.
Is Part Of
Archives of the Maryland Province of the Society of Jesus (GTM.000119); Box 44; Folder 7;
MetadataShow full item record
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
Charles Stonestreet, S.J. - Conewago (30 of 82) Stonestreet, Charles H., 1813-1885; Jesuits. Maryland Province; DigitalGeorgetown; Georgetown University Manuscripts, Booth Family Center for Special Collections, Washington, D.C. (1854-04-11)