Infirmary Garden behind Gervase Hall at Georgetown University
C.M. Bell's Photographic Studio, 463 & 465 Pennsylvania Ave., Washington, D.C.
Georgetown College (1789-1815)
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
The Most Rev. Philip M. Hannan, Auxiliary Bishop of Washington, assisted by University President Edward B. Bunn, S.J., blesses the carillon console in Healy Hall at Georgetown University Georgetown University Office of Public Relations (1956-10)