Mulledy Hall at Georgetown University, as viewed from the north side
Mulledy Hall is named for Thomas F. Mulledy, S.J. (1794-1860). Built as a multi-purpose structure, it was completed in July 1833. Its first floor served as a student dining hall until 1904, the College Chapel was housed on the second floor until the opening of Dahlgren Chapel in 1893, and the third floor contained an auditorium capable of accommodating more than 1,000 people.
All Rights Reserved by Georgetown University Library.
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.