Members of the Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity in Healy Hall at Georgetown University
Georgetown University Archives, Booth Family Center for Special Collections, Washington, D.C.
The Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity was founded in 1925 at Lafayette College in Easton, Pennsylvania. In March 1956, the Mu Alpha Chapter was chartered at Georgetown as the 265th chapter of Alpha Phi Omega. Among the University and community service activities undertaken by the chapter during 1970-1971: orientation work; sponsorship of a D.C. boy scout troop; and ushering duties at various campus functions. The Chapter has accepted women since 1977. The mural seen behind the Alpha Phi Omega members is of John Carroll, the founder of Georgetown University.Repository: Booth Family Center for Special Collections. For more information about this collection please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about copyright for materials within DigitalGeorgetown, please consult https://www.library.georgetown.edu/copyright/digitalgeorgetown.
5.75 in. x 8.25 in.
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.