St. John Berchmans Society of Georgetown University on the steps of Healy Halll
Georgetown University Archives, Booth Family Center for Special Collections, Washington, D.C.
The St. John Berchmans Society was established at Georgetown in 1892 and held a prominent place among the organizations of the college. Its purpose was to foster zeal in the service of the altar and to train its members in the exact performance of the various ceremonies of the Church. It also assumed charge of the decoration of the chapel on festival days.Repository: Booth Family Center for Special Collections. For more information about this collection please email: email@example.com
For more information about copyright for materials within DigitalGeorgetown, please consult https://www.library.georgetown.edu/copyright/digitalgeorgetown.
6.5 in. x 4.5 in.