Jesuit Community Cemetery at Georgetown University
The Jesuit Community Cemetery at Georgetown University was laid out in its present location, north of the Old North Building, in June 1854. Originally located further south on campus, the first burial, that of Thomas Kelly, S.J., occurred on August 16, 1808. The cemetery was moved to its current site when Maguire Hall was built in 1854, as administrators did not want it to be adjacent to the new building.Repository: Booth Family Center for Special Collections. For more information about this collection please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All Rights Reserved by Georgetown University Library.
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
Memorial service at the grave of Patrick F. Healy, S.J., in the Jesuit Community Cemetery at Georgetown University Georgetown University (Georgetown University, 1974-03-27)
Carter,Peter, Washington, D.C. (1962)