Show simple item record

Files in this item

Jesuit Community Cemetery at Georgetown University
dc.creatoren
dc.date.accessioned2012-02-02T20:26:50Zen
dc.date.available2012-02-02T20:26:50Zen
dc.date.created1888en
dc.date.issueden
dc.identifier.otherAPT-BAG: georgetown.edu.10822_552741.tar;APT-ETAG: 9709d43cf6df005882c2fdce7ea1a24d; APT-DATE: 2017-09-11_10:23:33en
dc.identifier.urien
dc.descriptionThe Jesuit Community Cemetery at Georgetown University was laid out in its present location, north of the Old North Building, in June 1854. Originally located further south on campus, the first burial, that of Thomas Kelly, S.J., occurred on August 16, 1808. The cemetery was moved to its current site when Maguire Hall was built in 1854, as administrators did not want it to be adjacent to the new building.en
dc.descriptionRepository: Booth Family Center for Special Collections. For more information about this collection please email: speccoll@georgetown.eduen
dc.formatPhotographic print, b/w, 9.25" x 7"en
dc.formatJPEGen
dc.formatblack-and-white photographsen
dc.format.extent9.25 in. x 7 in.en
dc.format.mediumphotographic printen
dc.publisherGeorgetown Universityen
dc.rights.urihttp://rightsstatements.org/vocab/CNE/1.0/
dc.subjectJesuit heritageen
dc.subjectArchitectureen
dc.subjectCampus Viewsen
dc.subject.lcshGeorgetown University. Jesuit Community Cemeteryen
dc.subject.lcshSepulchral monuments--Washington (D.C.)en
dc.subject.lcshCemeteries--Washington (D.C.)en
dc.subject.lcshJesuitsen
dc.titleJesuit Community Cemetery at Georgetown Universityen
dc.typeimageen
dc.contributor.repositoryDigitalGeorgetown
dc.contributor.repositoryGeorgetown University Archives, Booth Family Center for Special Collections, Washington, D.C.
dc.rights.noteFor more information about copyright for materials within DigitalGeorgetown, please consult https://www.library.georgetown.edu/copyright/digitalgeorgetown.


This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record