Kober-Cogan Building at Georgetown University
Young, Jr., Bob
The Kober-Cogan Building was dedicated on March 19, 1959 and is named for George M. Kober, Professor of Medicine and Dean of the Medical School, and William N. Cogan, Dean of the Dental School and founder of the Naval Dental Corps.
All Rights Reserved by Georgetown University Library.
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.