Observatory at Georgetown University
C.M. Bell's Photographic Studio, Washington, D.C.
Completed in 1844, Georgetown's Observatory is the third oldest college observatory in the United States.
All Rights Reserved by Georgetown University Library.
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
The Most Rev. Philip M. Hannan, Auxiliary Bishop of Washington, assisted by University President Edward B. Bunn, S.J., blesses the carillon console in Healy Hall at Georgetown University Georgetown University Office of Public Relations (1956-10)