Alumni Square (Village B) at Georgetown University
Georgetown College (1789-1815)
Completed in 1983, Alumni Square is a student townhouse apartment complex located on 37th Street, just outside the University's main gates. Initially named Village B, it was renamed Alumni Square in 1986 to honor four alumni, Wallace Groves, Joseph E. Beh, J. Nevins McBride, and Eugene P. McCahill. Its 90 apartment units are divided into 4 groups, each named for one of the four alumni.
All Rights Reserved by Georgetown University Library.
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.