Maguire Hall at Georgetown University, as viewed from the south side
Georgetown University Archives, Booth Family Center for Special Collections, Washington, D.C.
Georgetown College (1789-1815)
Construction began on Maguire Hall in 1854. It was originally the junior student building for the small boys of the Academy. The basement was for recreation, the first floor for dining, the second for study and the third and fourth were open dorms. The fourth floor also housed an infirmary.
For more information about copyright for materials within DigitalGeorgetown, please consult https://www.library.georgetown.edu/copyright/digitalgeorgetown.
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.