Meadow at the lower end of the Walks at Georgetown University, including the stream and pump house/wheel house, with Old North and Old South seen in the distance (1874 Series, #10)
Georgetown University Archives, Booth Family Center for Special Collections, Washington, D.C.
Georgetown College (1789-1815)
For more information about copyright for materials within DigitalGeorgetown, please consult https://www.library.georgetown.edu/copyright/digitalgeorgetown.
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.