Old North at Georgetown University, as seen from Old South (1874 Series, #15)
Georgetown College (1789-1815)
Note the level of the Quad which was lowered in the 1890s during the construction of Dahlgren Chapel. The small brick building to the left of the porch was the porter's lodge. It was later used as a barber's shop and then a lumber room before it was demolished.
All Rights Reserved by Georgetown University Library.
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.