36th and O Streets, N.W., Washington, D.C.
Georgetown University - Office of Public Relations
Georgetown College (1789-1815)
The grocery store pictured, Stan's Market, is now part of Georgetown University's Alumni House. Formerly a residence, it was converted to commercial uses in the early 20th century. The building was renovated as an addition to the Alumni House in the early 1950s.
All Rights Reserved by Georgetown University Library.
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.