President's Office in Healy Hall at Georgetown University
Georgetown College (1789-1815)
The desk shown was made from walnut trees on campus by Brother Vergil Golden, S.J., in 1929.
All Rights Reserved by Georgetown University Library.
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
The Most Rev. Philip M. Hannan, Auxiliary Bishop of Washington, assisted by University President Edward B. Bunn, S.J., blesses the carillon console in Healy Hall at Georgetown University Georgetown University Office of Public Relations (1956-10)