Riggs Library in Georgetown University's Healy Hall
Georgetown College (1789-1815)
E. Francis Riggs donated the elegant oak library furniture shown in this photograph. In 1909, he gave an additional $10,000 to construct a library extension on the second floor of Healy directly beneath the Riggs.
All Rights Reserved by Georgetown University Library.
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.