Grecian Theater at Georgetown University
The Grecian Theater was located along the Mile Path on campus just north of the swimming pool. The columns were from the Old British Embassy at Connecticut Ave. and N Street, N.W. They were a gift of Lord and Lady Esme Howard and were dedicated on May 18, 1934 as part of the University's Maryland Tercentennial Exercises.
All Rights Reserved by Georgetown University Library.
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.