Ryan Administration Building at Georgetown University
The Ryan Administration Building was completed in 1906. It was used as a gymnasium until the opening of McDonough Gym in 1951. The Building has since been renovated several times, with perhaps its greatest transformation taking place in 2005 when it was incorporated into the Royden B. Davis, S.J. Performing Arts Center.
All Rights Reserved by Georgetown University Library.
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.