Re-dedication of Ryan Administration Building at Georgetown University
Georgetown University - Office of Public Relations
The building, erected in 1906 through the generosity of Mrs. Thomas Fortune Ryan, was remodeled in the early 1950s, at a cost of $200,000, to provide space for the offices of the Treasurer, University Records, Public Relations, Placement and University Development. Pictured at the re-dedication ceremony, left to right: Charles J. Foley, S.J., Director of University Development; Catherine Nolan, Executive Secretary of Georgetown Visitation Alumnae Association; Captain Parke Brady; Mrs. Parke Brady, granddaughter of Mrs. Thomas Fortune Ryan); and Anne McLaughlin, Director of University Records
All Rights Reserved by Georgetown University Library.
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.