Medical-Dental Building at Georgetown University
Young, Jr., Bob
Georgetown College (1789-1815)
The Medical-Dental Building opened to classes on February 3, 1930. It was the fourth building to house the Medical School since the first class met in 1851 and the third building to serve the Dental School since 1900.
All Rights Reserved by Georgetown University Library.
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.