Poulton Hall at Georgetown University
Georgetown University Archives, Booth Family Center for Special Collections, Washington, D.C.
Georgetown College (1789-1815)
Poulton Hall, erected in 1947, was named in honor of Fr. Ferdinand Poulton, S.J., who arrived in Maryland in 1638.
For more information about copyright for materials within DigitalGeorgetown, please consult https://www.library.georgetown.edu/copyright/digitalgeorgetown.
MetadataShow full item record
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
Brett, John Hall, Papers Georgetown University Library Booth Family Center for Special Collections Center; Georgetown University Manuscripts (1910)