WGTB on the air at Georgetown University
WGTB was founded as the Georgetown Broadcasting System in 1941. In 1959, it applied for an FM license and became the first educational radio station in Washington. Initially, WGTB primarily aired news and public affairs shows but, over time, shifted to more music-oriented programming.
All Rights Reserved by Georgetown University Library.
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
The Most Rev. Philip M. Hannan, Auxiliary Bishop of Washington, assisted by University President Edward B. Bunn, S.J., blesses the carillon console in Healy Hall at Georgetown University Georgetown University Office of Public Relations (1956-10)
Jerome, Art (1952)