Combat practice on Healy Lawn at Georgetown University
After the inauguration of the Students’ Army Training Corps program at Georgetown in 1918, there were around 800 military personnel (officers and candidates) on campus. Upon completion of three months of training, candidates were transferred to regular military camps for final training as commissioned officers.
All Rights Reserved by Georgetown University Library.
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
Georgetown University (Georgetown University, 1949-05)
McHugh, Lawrence R. (Georgetown University, 1950-06-09)
University photographer (Georgetown University, 1969-05-05)