Mulledy Chapel at Georgetown University, decorated for John Agar's wedding
This Chapel, on the second floor of Mulledy Hall, was used by students until the opening of Dahlgren Chapel in 1893. John Agar married Agnes Louise MacDonough in a ceremony presided over by former Georgetown President Patrick F. Healy, S.J.
All Rights Reserved by Georgetown University Library.
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.