Georgetown football team in front of Healy Hall
Seen behind the team is one of two cannons from the Ark and Dove which were donated to the University in 1888 and placed in front of Healy Hall in 1898.
All Rights Reserved by Georgetown University Library.
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
Rice, 1217 and 1219 Pennsylvania Ave., Washington D.C. (1892-11-24)