Search Full Text
Now showing items 1-10 of 640
Finding Aid for the Law Center History Committee Papers
This collection is the research for the book "The First 125 Years 1870-1995 :Illustrated History of the Georgetown University Law Center." Contains correspondence, letters, memoranda, book drafts, and other documents.
The First 125 Years : 1870-1995 : an Illustrated History of the Georgetown University Law Center
(Georgetown University Law Center, 1995)
Library at 506 E Street, NW
605 G Street NW
The building at 605 G Street, NW housed the offices of the Criminal Justice Clinic.
506 E Street, NW Exteriors
Exterior shots of the building at 506 E Street, NW that served as the home of the law school from 1891-1971.
506 E Street, NW Interiors
Res Ipsa Loquitur (vol. 07, no. 02)