Search Full Text
Now showing items 1-10 of 12
Father Bernard Maguire Photograph
Bernard Maguire was born in County Longford, Ireland, in 1818 and died in Philadelphia in 1886. He was twice President of Georgetown, from 1853-1858 and again from 1866-1870. During his first term, Maguire Hall was ...
6th and F Streets, NW
This house at 6th and F Street, N.W., is the first building entirely occupied by the law school. The law school was located here from 1884-1891.
American Colonization Society Building at Pennsylvania Avenue and 4 ½ Street, N.W.
Georgetown Law was first housed in this building from 1870-1872.
Old Washington Seminary
This is the old Washington Seminary, Gonzaga Hall, 915 F Street, N.W., the second home of the Georgetown School of Law, and where it remained for 10 years.
To the right of the corner building is the Lenman Building on New York Avenue, where Georgetown Law resided from 1882-1884.