Search Full Text
Now showing items 21-30 of 91
Bernard P. McDonough Hall Exteriors
McDonough Hall is named in honor of Bernard P. McDonough (L'25).
Law Center Student Life Photographs
Father Bernard Maguire Photograph
Bernard Maguire was born in County Longford, Ireland, in 1818 and died in Philadelphia in 1886. He was twice President of Georgetown, from 1853-1858 and again from 1866-1870. During his first term, Maguire Hall was ...
6th and F Streets, NW
This house at 6th and F Street, N.W., is the first building entirely occupied by the law school. The law school was located here from 1884-1891.
Samuel Freeman Miller Photograph
Samuel Freeman Miller (April 5, 1816 – October 13, 1890) was an associate justice of the United States Supreme Court who served from 1862 to 1890. He was a physician and lawyer, and one of the first faculty at the law school.
Library at 506 E Street, NW
605 G Street NW
The building at 605 G Street, NW housed the offices of the Criminal Justice Clinic.
Charles Hoffman Photograph
The Georgetown Law Library first took form within the U.S. Capitol under Georgetown Law's first dean, Charles W. Hoffman, who served simultaneously as the law school's sole librarian and as Law Librarian of Congress.