Wernersville; view from front
Brosnan, Rev. John, S.J.
A.M.D.G. This novitiate for the training of young men destined to be priests or brothers in the Society of Jesus was erected in the years of our Lord 1928 and 1929by Mr. and Mrs. Nicholas Frederic Brady and is placed at their request under the patronage of the heroic apostle of the Hurons Saint Isaac Jogues martyr priest of the Society of Jesus.
Repository: Woodstock Theological Library. For more information about this item please email WoodstockJesuitLibrary@georgetown.edu
All Rights Reserved by Georgetown University Library.
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
Brosnan, Rev. John, S.J. (No Date)
Brosnan, Rev. John, S.J. (1930)Exterilor view of building and grounds with automobile
Brosnan, Rev. John, S.J. (1931)